Who is a Wild Council Member?
- A leader in their field who runs their own business or has a leadership role within their company. We strive to welcome members from diverse industries and various career stages.
- Has approximately 10+ years of leadership experience.
- Possesses a strong desire to give back to students and the community.
- Willing to share their time, knowledge, wisdom and insight with students, emerging leaders and each other.
- Willing to give an annual contribution of $400 to the WILD Council through Glider.
- Actively engaged in at least one Council activity a year.
- Join one of the 4 WILD Council Committees.
When does the Wild Council Meet?
- Annual Founders Meeting: The WILD Council holds an annual meeting to discuss initiatives and direction for founding members.
- Quarterly Connects: We have quarterly events for all members to connect.
- Mini Connects: Opportunities throughout the year to gather around specific professional development topics or just to gather outside of our quarterlies!
- WILD Summit: We organize an annual Women’s Leadership Summit (WILD) that will be returning in 2020.
- Boulder Startup Week: Through our parent organization, Glider, we will host a women’s track at BSW 2019 on May 16th.
- Holiday Party: Enjoy the chance to network with your fellow WILD Council members at our Annual Holiday Party.
- There are additional opportunities to network and connect throughout the year such as happy hours, coffees, committee work, mentoring, volunteer events with community partners, and more!
Because we are an action-oriented Council and not a business networking group, there are not extensive requirements to attend meetings and events. But we know that our members enjoy sharing stories, meeting other business leaders and building new friendships.
We look forward to getting to know you and sharing next steps in the membership process. Please fill out the information below and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Click to set custom HTML