Become a Wild Council Member
- The WILD Council empowers professionals at all stages in their careers with monthly Connection Events and community engagement.
- All of our activities are free for members, there is no annual fee to join.
About the Wild Council Activies
- WILD Council Connects: Opportunities throughout the year to gather virtually or in person around specific professional development topics
- WILD Summit: We organize an annual Women’s Leadership Summit (WILD) that will be returning 2023.
- Boulder Startup Week: Through our parent organization, Glider, we will host a women’s track at BSW.
- Holiday Party: Enjoy the chance to network with your fellow WILD Council members at our Annual Holiday Party.
- There are additional opportunities to network and connect throughout the year such as happy hours, coffees, mentoring, volunteer events with community partners, and more!
Because we are an action-oriented Council and not a business networking group, there are not extensive requirements to attend meetings and events. But we know that our members enjoy sharing stories, meeting other business leaders and building new friendships.